Monday, March 25, 2013

January Project Life Layouts

I am not doing Project Life in the week-at-a-glance style.  I am digitally scrapping my photos in chronological order, using templates designed by Becky Higgins and Julie Billingsley, and a variety of digital elements from various designers.  I am self-taught using Photoshop Elements 8.  I absolutely love digital scrapbooking for the convenience!  I don't have a dedicated scrapping area so having everything available on my laptop makes it so much easier to get pages done.

These are my January layouts.  This is the first time I'm posting them on a blog so hopefully it works!


On the right side of this layout, I have a Once Upon a Time sticker from Get Glue that I'm going to put in the journaling box above the TV.










No comments:

Post a Comment